VDA 6.3 Qualification for Process Auditor in English
The training is in English
VDA QMC licensed training
Goals and benefits
Taking into consideration the process approach and the respective customer-specific requirements, this training introduces the basics for VDA 6.3 process auditors for holistic application in automotive industry. This includes general requirements, methods, principles, the evaluation scheme, risk analysis. In addition, the underlying questionnaire is completely explained according to the assigned process elements (P1 – P7) so that participants can identify the respective risks along the supply chain and demonstrate the respective potential. The goal is to ensure a reliable assessment. Furthermore, the code of conduct for process auditors and the current SIs and FAQs are presented.
This four-day training addresses QM personnel tasked with conducting process audits in their own organisations (internally) or in the supply chain (externally), as well as external auditors (deployment as service providers).
- Explanation of the basic requirements and principles of process auditing, including risk analysis:
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Instructions for use
- Chapter 3 Requirements for auditors
- Chapter 4 Auditing process
- Potential analysis:
- Chapter 5 Potential analysis (element P1)
- Process audit evaluation according to VDA 6.3, VDA QMC analytical tool for audit evaluation:
- Chapter 6 Audit evaluation - tangible products (including audit report)
- Basic Process Auditor Tool - Catalog of questions. Minimum requirements necessary for the evaluation of catalog questions and examples of implementation (evidence) of meeting the following requirements:
- element P2 - Project management
- element P3 - Product and process design and development planning
- element P4 - Implementation of product and process design and development
- element P5 - Supplier management
- element P6 - Production process
- element P7 - Customer care / customer satisfaction / service
Prerequisites for participation
The following expertise and professional experience is required:
- knowledge of quality management tools and methods (eg VDA-RGA, DoE, FMEA, FTA, PPF, SPC, SWOT, method 8D)
- auditor qualification (negotiation, conflict resolution, auditing techniques)
- knowledge of relevant specific customer requirements
- knowledge of relevant requirements of management systems (eg IATF 16949, ISO 9001, VDA 6.1)
- product and process specific knowledge
- Professional experience:
- Internal process auditor: at least 3 years of experience (from 2 years of professional experience it is possible to take into account the period of training in the organization) especially in production organizations of the automotive industry, of which at least 1 year in quality management.
- Process auditor in the supply chain or process auditor as an external service provider: at least 5 years of experience (from 3 years of professional experience it is possible to take into account training in the organization) especially in manufacturing organizations in the automotive industry, of which at least 2 years of experience in quality management.
Ing. Lukáš Domin
Bc. Jaroslav Másilko, M.Eng.
Ing. Michal Jančok
Vystudoval Slovenskou Technickou Univerzitu, Materiálově Technologickou fakultu v Trnavě, obor inženýrství kvality produkce. V oblasti kvality a managementu kvality pracuje nepřetržitě od roku 2000. Od roku 2007 je rovněž certifikační auditor IATF 16949.
S Českou společností pro jakost spolupracuje jako lektor od roku 2014. Vede školení převážně na Slovensku. Zaměřuje se na licenční školení VDA QMC - VDA 6.3 procesní audit, VDA 6.5 - produktový audit, PSCR – Zmocněnec pro bezpečnost a shodu produktu a ACT - Automotive Core Tools pro systémové auditory a auditory procesu.
ČSJ PrahaNovotného lávka 200/5
110 00 Praha 1
The participant will receive the publication VDA 6.3 - Process audit.
- Doba trvání kurzu
- 4 days (32 hours)
- Forma ukončení
- The participant will receive a VDA QMC certificate of qualification upon completion of at least 80% attendance and successful completion of the final test.
- A successful participant has the opportunity to register for the certification exam.
- Bližší informace