VDA 6.3 Auditor – Requalification
Newly, only certificates are issued in electronic form. Auditor cards are no longer issued.
Each holder of the VDA 6.3 auditor certificate must demonstrably demonstrate knowledge of Core tools - either by successfully completing the Quiz or by completing the Automotive Core tools course for auditors (at VDA QMC - ID 417).
Requirements for renewal of the VDA Auditor 6.3 certificate from 1.1.2023:
Validity of the VDA 6.3 auditor certificate - 5 years.
- To meet the recertification requirements, at least 5 process audits must be documented, with a minimum duration of 10 audit days. The applicant should provide evidence of auditing each element of P2-P7 at least once, it does not have to be in 1 audit. A maximum of 2 remote or hybrid process audits will be accepted. To be completed on the application form.
- Failure to submit the required audits will require a one-day Workshop.
- Proof of training Upgrade course VDA 6.3:2023 - 4 hour face-to-face or online training Upgrade course VDA 6.3:2023 - Czech Society for Quality (csq.cz).
Note the change in the number of audits to be documented:
Proof of 10 audits will now not be required. It will be required at subsequent recertification after the first 5 years of the certificate.
Deadline for submitting recertification applications:
The application for recertification can be submitted no earlier than 4 weeks before the expiry of the certificate and no later than 3 months after the expiry of the certificate. If your certificate lapses by more than 3 months, you will need to retake the exam.
- Completing the application form from the Supplementary Information , attaching all necessary documents in electronic form and emailing them to the COp responsible.
- Evaluation of the extent to which the applicant meets the requirements of the CSJ
- Any additional additions to the required documents
- Decision on recertification
- Sending a request for a new auditor's certificate to the VDA QMC
- Everything is handled electronically.
- Requests for new VDA 6.3 auditor certificates are sent to the VDA QMC in bulk for all applicants at the end of each month.
Price of recertification
4.100 CZK (165 Euro)
Failure to meet recertification conditions - new test
10.000 CZK (395 Euro)
The successful candidate receives a VDA 6.3 auditor certificate electronically, which is registered in the VDA QMC and CSJ database.
Documents to download
- More information